You wish to learn more about the sustainability challenges surrounding the fashion industry, circular economy and recycling? Join us on Saturday 11th of February in Vevey for a small conference and second-hand sale accompanied by KyméM's delicacies!
Rue des Communaux 20
(next to Vevey train station)
- 9:00 - 10:00: Opening and clothes stands set up
- 10:00 - 11:30: Talks
- 12:00 - 03:30 Lunch Box & Vide dressing
- Barbara and Marie: Founders of Bazar. The non-profit slow fashion platform in Romandie, which aims to foster sustainable fashion in the region.
- Tiffany Abitbol: EPFL professor in charge of the course “Sustainability and Materials”. She has collaborated in several projects related to sustainable fashion, such as the creation of recyclable sequins
- Melissa Vostriakova : Co-founder of Possenia, a brand born from a love of cycling and a desire to shift the industry by providing a sustainably-produced cycling kit that is designed for performance.
- Talk only: the talk is open to everyone but places are limited! You can register below to save your spot.
- Talk + selling spot: come with your clothes, a stander and explore with us the sustainability challenges linked to the fashion industry while savouring a delicious lunch and selling your unloved clothes. Total cost: CHF 40 francs.
Regsitrations are now closed. But feel free to contact us if you really really want to participate in this great conference 😁